What are the technological innovations that are changing the face of business and driving the global economy? Some say robotics, some social media, yet others swear it’s alternative energy. Join us at EmTech MIT 2012 to discuss how these technologies and more are impacting the world and your business.
This year, The sessions will feature experts from respected organizations like deCode Genetics, edX, Facebook, Harvard University, Intellectual Ventures, Lift, MC10, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Shell GameChangers, Warner Brothers, and Xerox, including:
- Rodney Brooks, founder of Rethink Robotics, who will discuss his vision for incorporating robots into the global workforce; his new robot Baxter will also be onsite throughout the conference
- Andrew Fiore and Eytan Bakshy, representing Facebook’s data science team, on the social implications of our growing connections online
- Nathan Myhrvold, founder of Intellectual Ventures, on investing in scalable alternative energy sources
- Nicholas Negroponte, founder and chairman emeritus of MIT’s Media Lab and the chairman of the One Laptop Per Child foundation, who will highlight his ongoing reading project that could transform access to literacy
- Lawrence Lessig, Director, Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University, on the impact of emerging technologies in politics during this U.S. Election
If you’ve ever thought about how digital media effects education, how technology is changing our entertainment, or how Big Data impacts day-to-day life, then this event is for you!
It’s not too late to register for the event. If you’re already attending, make sure to stop by our booth.