We were extremely proud to be the official social media partner at last week’s first Global PR Summit, held by the Holmes Group in Miami. With the impact of Hurricane Sandy, which caused many delegates and speakers to cancel at the last minute, the social media activity around the event became even more crucial.
Thanks to an excellent cross-agency and multi-region global team we achieved quite a lot in the space of three days. To give you a sense of the scale of the operation, here’s some highlights:
- Teams working around the clock with handovers between the UK, Boston,San Francisco, Singapore and on-site in Miami
- Recorded, edited, produced & uploaded 20 vox pops interview
- Designed, developed and hosted on-site Tweetwalls
- Constant updates to Twitter, Pinterest, Storify, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
- Tweeted live updates, prepared agenda tweets and supported delegates via an online concierge service
- Tracking and programme management via Sysomos Heartbeat, NetVibes, and a host of other online tools
And the results? Well, check out the infographic for a summary of those [click the image to enlarge and see in full].